Getting Crafty With Friends

Yesterday and today I was able to spend time with my best friend, Sam. She is the perfect person to balance out my personality, that's why I love her so much. (: We decided that our P.U.L.S.E shirts for school (It is basically ASB) were too boring for us. They were regular T-Shirts with the word PULSE on it. Also, mine was too small and hers was too big. So we got a little crafty with them! With my shirt, my mom added side panels to it to make it slightly bigger. I decided to use black fabric with white polka dots. Since Sams' shirt was too small we cut the side of the shirt and made slits on the side.




 We tied them together to hold the shirt together while making it more fitting. We then proceeded to add black and red bows to these knots to add more flare to them. (Red, Black, and White are the 
 school colors).

We decided to cut the sleeves off too since they were so big. Sam then added black bows to her shoulders while I added red. On the back we put our job and our name.


It was a super fun way of making a boring shirt look cute. You could also add lace to the bottom or other slits on the shirt if you wanted! It was quite messy but still fun!



Later, I decided to chalk Sam's little sister's hair. She loved it! Check out an amazing tutorial here. (:


I hope everyone had an amazing day! I sure did! I will warn you, the shirts took two days to do! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment